Monday, February 6, 2012

Blog 5: Enhancements

The first image my color match. I used two of the original images to get this unique color blend. I color matched with the same image as the enhancements. I increased luminance to increase light, and fade to blend the two colors more.

For the second image, I removed the black in the background and then used a teal color as my replace color. I changed my levels, and used the healing and brush tool both to remove unwanted spots and to smooth skin.

On the third image, I edited white balance, blacks, and contrast in CameraRaw. I wanted this image to have a bit cooler WB. I used the spot healing and tool brush on her face to remove blemishes and smooth skin. I added a bit more color to her lips and cheeks. I used the sharpen- unmask sharpen tool to sharpen the model's eyes.

Color Match

Replace Color

Enhancements


Color Replace: Feb. 4, 2012; 11:04am;
Rexburg, ID; f/2.5; 1/250; 
Color Match: Feb. 4, 2012; 11:00am;
Rexburg, ID; f/1.8; 1/320; tri-pod
Enhancement: Feb. 4, 2012; 12:38pm;
Archer, ID; f/4.0; 1/250

1 comment:

  1. I really like the shots you took this week. They have interesting light, placement, and subjects (especially some of your backgrounds). I also think you did a really nice job improving your photos with the edits you did. You really improved your color match and enhancements photos. I think your choice to remove the dark object in the background of the Replacement photo was a good one, but the whites you added in look like they were digitally painted in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete