Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blog 3: Flexible Edits

Winter Glass: January 16, 2012; 4:11pm; Rexburg, ID -
Outskirts by farming; f/5.0; 1/320.
 This first image I used the 'distort filter' and chose 'glass'. I moved the distortion to 17, set the smoothness at 2, picked canvas as the texture, and put the scaling at 151%. I then used the built-in mask to remove the glass distortion value from just my husband's face.

For the second image I used the brightness/contrast adjustment. I then chose the "screen" option. I used the mask option to remove the adjustments from the background.
Meter: January 16, 2012; 3:50pm; Rexburg, ID - farming
outskirts; f/11; 1/200.
Original Image

Original Image

1 comment:

  1. Janelle, I love your photography. I still haven't quite figured out how to get the boca to look as nicely as you can. The placement and arrangement of you photos is very professional looking. I like what you did with the Flexible edits. Even the edges around the box and your husband turned out very nicely.

    ReplyDelete